Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

On the Rocks

Today was a day off from the courthouse, so I found myself at Hancock Fabrics and Hobby Lobby taking advantage of holiday sales. Too much fun! As you can see, I have been stranded on the the "rock bound coast" with my summer piece.





Guess what?! Just realized that dark-ish blue in the clouds is the wrong blue (shows- to-go-ya that working off the floss organizer at the stitch-in way back when was not a smart move!) Have now frogged and restitched it, and it looks so much better - DUH!

Stay tuned for the next pic...

9 comments:

  1. You're really coming along nicely Pam :o) I wish I could have taken part in those sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you have really been stitching...this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is looking great. Keep up the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful! Love the compass! Did you find anything fun out shopping??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wip looks great.

    Hugs
    Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks nice. It's going to be stunning when done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's looking great! sorry about having to frog :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Wip is looking nice, looking forward to seeing more updates.


    I have noominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award :) You can pick up the award and see the details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, I was sitting here over 10 mins trying to figure out what to click on to send you a comment.I love your "on the rocks" picture. I have seen that kit b4 and never thought it something I have to have to have, but as I see your stitching, you are enabling me big time. Your piece looks better than the kit picture does for sure. Keep up the good work. Feel free to add me to your stitching friend list. I'm on blogger too. Take care and happy stitching,Kimberly in TN

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!