Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful



While it is easy to complain about this crummy economy, idiotic politicians, rude customers, and poor management, this is the week we should all be counting our blessings, right? Ok, here are mine:

I am thankful that I have.....

A Roof over my head (although I would prefer to downsize)

Food to eat (although hardly any time to cook it)

Two jobs (although I wish I didn’t need the second one to make ends meet)

Great kids who need me (although they sometimes find it hard to admit it)

and, Wonderful Friends (who are ALWAYS there) !!

I'll be taking this to Thanksgiving dinner, along with a bottle of wine, of course:

Pumpkin Swirl Loaf

Here's my progress on Knots. Hope to get some serious stitchin' done over the holiday...



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!